Please SAVE THE DATE on your calendar for First Nations Development Institute's 20th Annual L.E.A.D. Institute Conference, which will be held September 22-24 at the Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Pre-sessions will be held on Sept. 22, followed by First Nations' 35th Anniversary Celebration Dinner & Honors Presentation that evening.
More details and a registration websiste will be announced soon.
For 35 years, First Nations has worked with Native nations and organizations to strengthen American Indian economies to support healthy Native communities. As an extension of this mission, the L.E.A.D. Institute Conference is designed to help emerging and existing leaders in Indian Country network, grow professionally, share ideas and learn new skills related to asset-building.
Attendance at the L.E.A.D. Conference is mandatory for many grantees of First Nations (review your grant agreements), and conference registration will also be open to the general public.
Who Should Attend?
- Native American nonprofit professionals
- Native Americans interested in launching or expanding nonprofit and/or philanthropic organizations
- Tribal leaders or those who work in tribal organizations
- Anyone interested in Native American nonprofits and philanthropy
- Anyone interested in Native American food sovereignty
- Tribal economic development professionals